Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Basketball Obsession Continues

How can you not love this cheesy little smile?!


He got a new basketball game which he loves. I've been hiding it and only taking it out once in awhile so he doesn't get sick of it. Unfortunately, he saw where I was hiding it last night and woke up crying for it this morning. So much for trying to outsmart my one year old.


He gets pretty possessive of his basketball...



Well I didn't get a picture of the first black eye, but I got a picture of the second!! It's the same eye too! It's actually healing pretty well. Let's see how long we can go without another one...

2 comments:

Amber said...

i love the cheesy little smile!! it's so cute that he loves basketball so much--what a boy!!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

What a sweet boy! You know that I will be coming to you for advice on how to deal with a toddler boy!