Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Pictures courtesy of Grandma

We are still without a camera, but my mom took some pictures while she was here last week. Here is Macey with her eyes actually opened. This doesn't happen very often because she sleeps about 20 hours a day.

Sleeping...

Taking a nap with Scott after church on Sunday...Notice how I'm awake taking the picture...indicating that I no longer know how it feels to take a Sunday nap. Ahh the good ol' days
Ryan looks so huge now - but he's still just as cute!

Ryan loves to mow the lawn. Anytime we go somewhere and get in the car, he runs to the lawnmower in the garage and says mow. So here he is mowing the lawn. We'll see how much he likes it in 12 years when it's one of his chores :)

Ryan loves to give Macey kisses on the forehead and toes. She doesn't always like them very much- but he doesn't have to know that.


5 comments:

Amber said...

hooray!!! new pictures!!! She is ADORABLE!!!! I can't believe all that dark hair! I love it! and what a sweet big brother. AWESOME that she sleeps 20 hours a day. and boy do I miss Sunday naps as well...

Liz said...

Your kids are quite adorable. I think you are definitely going to have to invest in a new camera so we can see more pictures of them soon:).

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

Oh Katie, she's beautiful! And she looks so much like you (despite the brown hair). Are you getting any sleep? Wish I could be there to help. Did I tell you we're coming to GR in October for Jade's 1st birthday? Hopefully we can see you!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

She is just precious! I love her hair!!! I am so glad to finally see her! Newborns are so much fun. She looks alot like you.

Curt and Naomi said...

Wow, she's precious. Love the hair. My mom popped out kids with locks, but for some reason I wasn't as fortunate...Ryland is still bald. Congrats on the addition, her name is adorable too! I love less popular names even though growing up, Naomi was really out of the ordinary.