Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Highlights of the Week

1. Ryan labeling items in a book, and upon seeing a lion, says 'mom' over and over. That's nice.
2. Ryan climbing on the table while I'm putting groceries away, and falling off...twice.
3. Ryan wiping desitin all over the dog.
4. Ryan drawing on the walls for the first time.
5. Ryan flushing the toilet so many times while I'm feeding Macey that it overflows
6. Last but not least....Ryan covering Macey's head with a tupperware bowl because she wouldn't stop crying. Awesome.

As you can see, I've had a great week. So thankfully I have these cute pictures to remind myself that although Ryan is an 18 mo monster, he is still a little angel



Well, it's official. Macey is one big baby! She is so sweet too. I can't get enough of her!

Ryan saw Macey holding his teddy the other day and that didn't go over so well. So it was time to give Macey hers, which also didn't go over so well because now Ryan thinks he has two.

4 comments:

Amber said...

you crack me up :) The joys of having and 18 month old!!! i LOVE Macey's dress--she is adorable!! And Ryan is pretty funny--but I'll admit, other people think Quinn is WAY funnier than I do. Maybe because I'm the one who has to clean up the mess. And HOLY COW!!! He can make a basket--that is very impressive!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

Very cute! How is the sibbling jealousy going now? I bet it's hard!

Anonymous said...

Macey is sooooo cute and Ryan is too. I think the monster stage last until 4 because my three year old is still in it:)!!

M & S Eagar said...

sheesh Katie - if I'd known what kind of week you had I would have congratulated you on surviving tonight when I saw you! Being a mother is seriously the hardest (yet most rewarding) job I've ever had. Good Luck!