Friday, November 7, 2008

Messy Cuteness

Go Go Gadget arms! How does Ryan reach these things while he is in his high chair?! He obviously poured an entire box of cereal out all over the floor. It made quite the mess!

He looks a little apprehensive here...but don't be fooled. He was pretty proud of his handiwork.
He's been really good about helping me clean up all of his messes lately so here he is with the vacuum attachment ready to help. All he really did was push them all around the floor. oh well. What a good helper!

Hat Hair
This kid gets in way too much trouble in his high chair


Ryan has been SO obsessed with Finding Nemo. I'm embarrassed to admit how many times we've watched it and even more embarrassed by how many times I have actually quoted the movie recently. So here he is the morning after Halloween wearing his football costume, eating his pretzels from his candy bag, and watching finding Nemo. All at 7am.
What happens when I give my "I'm tired and want to go to sleep cry" and mom still says "just a minute, sweetheart" over and over? I take matters into my own hands.

My mom made this dress for my oldest sister when she was a baby. Since then, all of the girls in the family have worn it for pictures. Macey is a really long baby so it looks a little bit more like a shirt. Oh well-at least we got a picture of her in it!

I LOVE THIS BABY! She had already taken her barrette out, but she looks so cute in this little dress. She is just so huggable and has the same kissable cheeks that Ryan has. She has, thankfully, gotten over her fussy stage and now is all smiles and sleeps like a champ. I just love my little cuties.

2 comments:

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

I love all of the pictures! Macey is growing up fast! I think it's funny that you think you're loosing it! I think you are kust a mom that has 2 kids she is trying to get ready in a hurry. The day you loose it will be when you put your shoes on the wrong feet and don't notice. Then, I think you're gone :) Your family is very cute and I am glad you had fun in MI.

Sarah said...

I just bought that same argyle dress for Eleanor. Macey looks so cute in it! Eleanor doesn't quite fit in it yet but when she does they can wear them and be little twins :) oh p.s. I hope Ryan is feeling better!