Thursday, October 8, 2009

I never know what to title these things

Peek-a-Boo!

This hat makes her look so tiny...and top heavy!



And what would a Miller photo op be without at least one picture of someone with food all over his face...

Ryan and Macey have a new game...Ryan goes outside and shuts the slider door and they give high fives through the glass...give kisses, etc. In this picture, however, they were actually licking each other. Shortly after I took the picture Ryan opened the door and closed the screen door instead and they kept up with the licking and laughing. How gross is that?


Another mess. What am I going to do with these two? Our basement has a play room and the kids DESTROYED it. Took every game off of the shelves and dumped them, took all of the blankets out, dumped all of the toys and then went to the storage room and found this infant tub and bouncy seat and thought they would make perfect lounge chairs. I found them watching Madagascar while relaxing. Where was I you ask? Beats me, but I'm sure I was off doing something very responsible...and productive... :)


The zoo! Ryan loves the zoo but his favorite parts never involve the animals. This time it was the park...

...and the train! He and Noah even got to ring the bell the WHOLE way around the track....twice.

Macey has discovered her belly button and is obsessed. She thinks everyone is as excited about her belly button as she is. So she was a little upset that she couldn't see it with her onesie on!

This is how Macey enjoyed her day at the zoo. Lounging in the stroller eating her lunch.


The Bank...my kids now love going to the bank...ever since the sweet little teller lady gave them suckers...but fun can only last for so long....

"MMM....THIS IS GOOD!"


"But Mom...I want the blue one too....and Macey won't share"

"If you only knew how good this was... mmmm"

3 comments:

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

You should always just title your posts "jkewjlek" or something similar, maybe add a ! or @.

You make even the messy parts of life look like so much fun :)

JoshandJen said...

Cute pictures Katie! I can't believe how big they are getting. Macey is so cute and Ryan reminds me of Justin in that one picture that he was crying, Justin makes a face just like that. The licking the window picture is classic! The picture of the basement was funny, you may have that room messy, but the rest of your house was beautiful AND clean and it's 3 times the size of my house and I am not that good! It was fun to see you the other day!

Amber said...

your kids are too funny.