Sunday, June 13, 2010

He's Here!

Kyle Maxwell Miller finally arrived on Wednesday! I went into labor on his due date but he was born 31 minutes late :) That would have been our second baby right on his due date!! Oh well :) He is our first blonde baby but other than that he looks just like a Miller Baby. He is the sweetest little boy :)


Kyle Maxwell Miller
8 lb 7 oz 20.5 in
6/9/10

The kids are adjusting very well. Ryan is obsessed with the baby and has nicknamed him Buzz Lightyear Marks. Not sure why...but now Macey calls him Buzz too. Other times Ryan will call him mini Ryan because he has heard us say that is what he looks like! Whatever they call him, all 3 kids are very proud to have a new baby brother.



They even shared their special friends with him...Teddy and Monkey.


They quickly took their stuffed animals back...but said he could keep the blue and yellow bear that rattles.





More pictures to come!


















8 comments:

BabyWolfe said...

Awwwww! Congratulations to you and Scott, what a stinkin' adorable family you two have to be proud of! LOVE IT!!! I miss talking with you and ever since I came back to FedEx, people still think you came back, haha! So I'm so excited that I can keep up with your growing family and exciting life on your blog!!! If we ever have a chance to get together, I would love to come see you and the kiddos! Take Care!!!

anna said...

Congratulations! Kyle is adorable and I'm glad to hear everything went well. Sounds like everyone is adjusting well. Hopefully we'll get to see you soon :)

Amber said...

SO SO SO CUTE!!! he's perfect :)


and how sweet that the kids were sharing with him!!

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

Yay! He's so cute! I kind of can't believe you named him that, but thats ok :) jk, its a really cute name. I hope I'll get to meet him one day. How was your labor? Did everything go ok?

JoshandJen said...

I have been wondering if you had the baby! Congrats!! He is so stinking cute, and he does totally look like Ryan but with blonde hair. I hope it all went well with your delivery. Where did you go? I was at General this time and I wished I would have gone to City. Delaney was born on the 8th, they are so close with the b-days...I can't wait to see him in person, let me know whenn you are up for a visit...Take care!

Heidi and Max said...

Congratulations. You guys sure do have beautiful kids. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks.
Max

I can't believe how much he looks like baby Ryan. Congratulations! I'm sure you are busy, busy, busy and absolutely loving it. Wish we could be there to love and squeeze him. Great name by the way ;)
Love and miss you
Heidi

Hayley said...

Congrats again Katie!! You two sure make some good lookin kids :) It was so GREAT to see you the other week! I think you are adjusting a little too well though and making the rest of us look crazy!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

He is so cute! Congrats on baby #3You are an awesome mom and I can't wait to read about your updates. Congrats!