Friday, May 30, 2008

Let's Play Catch Up


Well, it's official. I am the world's worst blogger. In addition to that, I am also the world's worst picture taker. Here are a few pictures that I did manage to take :)

RYAN'S BIRTHDAY


Ryan enjoying his birthday cake

Ryan is completely obsessed with basketballs. Every Sunday he points to the gym and cries to get in because he wants to throw the basketball. (That's how we keep him occupied on Wednesday nights because Scott and I both have activities at church). So we attempted to be creative and make a basketball cake. It was a disaster...but Scott and I laughed really hard while we were making it. Bad cake...good memories.

Ryan getting cleaned up in the kitchen sink. FYI- yes the white shirt did come out stain free.

Ryan's favorite present was a basketball hoop for the bathtub.

It was Scott's favorite toy too.




FAMILY TRIP TO COLUMBUS TEMPLE


RYAN PUTTING ON "LIPSTICK"


Ryan was coloring with his new beginner markers. He decided to try and eat it when he was all done playing. It looked kind of like lipstick. I can almost picture my new little girl....

Pucker Up

He didn't know what I was laughing at, but he was pretty proud of whatever it was!

No comments: