Thursday, July 10, 2008

Baby girl's first camera debut

Here she is! Baby No-Name Miller at 36 weeks.

She's feeling pretty big- I hope theory of the first baby being the smallest isn't right. Otherwise, we're doomed...Ryan was a big baby!

I'm sneezing in this picture. I thought that was funny. But every time I sneeze I get a contraction and that's not as funny.

My favorite quote of the week: I was at Ryan's doctor's appt and there was a little boy there, about 3 yrs old, and when I walked in he ran over to his mom and said, "Mom, why does that lady have a ball in her shirt?" The mom laughed, but I laughed harder. I wish it was a ball in my shirt...it'd come out a lot easier!!

5 comments:

Amber said...

you look great! seriously--very cute. i like your hair!!!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

Beautiful!!! I love it! It does look like you have a ball in your shirt! You are so small everywhere else. You look awesome. I feel like I can't possibly get any bigger, but each day I realize that isn't true! Thanks for posting these. It makes me feel like this gigantic thing protruding from by belly is normal size and right on track. I am glad you are a few weeks ahead so that you can give me advice. You're a gorgeous prego lady.

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

I love your pictures! Ryan's going to be a great big brother, feeding all his food to his new baby sister. I'm so excited for you and Jenn, I can't believe how fast both your pregnancies went! At least for me, but of course I'm not the one with the ball in my shirt.

Kristen said...

You are one cute pregnant gal. Best of luck!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

I am axiously awaiting to hear that you had your baby! Post a quick announcement on here ASAP after you have her. I check it all the time to see if anything has happened! I am so excited for you!