Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Just a cute Ryan after a day at the water park

This is Ryan staring at the box of graham crackers and signing 'more'...after he fed the other three I gave him to Veda.



But he looked so cute and asked so nicely, I gave in and he was pretty happy. This picture captures what most people know as Ryan's signature smirk. He does it all the time...especially when he thinks he's gotten away with something. This picture was taken right before he fed the fourth graham cracker to Veda.



We just think he looks so cute with his crazy, curly, sunscreen drenched hair.



This is just Veda being pretty. If she were only this calm all the time...

1 comment:

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

What a cute boy and what a beautiful dog! I want you to post pregnancy pics of these last days you have! I really enjoyed the 9 month photos of when you were pregnant with Ryan. I would love tosee this pegnancy too. How have you been feeling? I had some contraction aches/pains today not fun!