Friday, February 27, 2009

Good Times

This past weekend my sisters and mom came down for a quick trip to Kalahari (an indoor waterpark resort). The kids were a little crazy after a full day of swimming so here they are busting a move in our room to the Madagascar movie credits. The star of the show is Cole...Ryan plays a nice supporting role and Adria has a litle cameo appearance at the end. You have to watch the whole thing...it just gets better and better. Cole is watching his shadow dance...which is why he is staring at the wall the whole time. I think this is the funniest thing I have ever seen.


But that's not all we did last weekend! We also went to California Pizza Kitchen where Ryan enjoyed this jumbo sundae.

Nice action shot!
We went to the museum...

Here we are not-so-patiently awaiting the simulated earthquake...

To top it all off, here are some cute pictures of Macey

I turned my head for one second and she attacked Ryan's yogurt. The picture doesn't do it justice. Two baths before 9am...not bad.

3 comments:

Amber said...

cute new pics. love the video--where did cole get his sweet moves??! macey is adorable--I just want to kiss her!!

Hayley said...

Hey Katie! How fun to be with your family! I think the best part of that video is Cole's hand movements and you laughing in the background- I love a mom who can laugh with the kiddies!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

So cute! Don't you wish you could take 2 baths before 9am every day? I think bath time is so fun with Cade, until I have to do it more than once a day, then it becomes so mundane. Cutie kids! :)