Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sleeping Beauties

I really do give my kids naps. Good naps actually. Long naps. And yet- here they are at their finest...


(Because he has never actually fallen asleep on the wood floor, I did make sure he was breathing before I got the camera)

This is how Macey spends most of our walks and visits to the park.


The first time he fell asleep in his high chair I was so upset because my camera battery was dead. Little did I know, it would become a regular thing...

Macey has all sorts of girly stuffed animals, but she really prefers the monkey over everything else. How can I argue when she looks this cute?

5 comments:

it's just lisa said...

Those are such sweet pics. It is making me wish I could take a little nap too.

Sarah said...

that is so cute! the ONLY place eleanor will fall asleep is in her crib. oh and i really like macey's bedding!

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

They are ACTUALLY making me tired, looking at these pictures. Thats sad. I guess I'm the one that doesn't get naps. They sure look cute when they're sleeping though, huh?

Amber said...

don't you love sleeping babies?? :)

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

Those are some dang cute pictures, Katie! Sleeping kids always look so so cute. So sweet.