Monday, December 14, 2009

Two posts in ONE day!

Not a whole lot to say about these pictures. Just some fun!







FHE
Three things we learned during FHE tonight:

1. Scott and I were never meant to be architects, designers or anything of the sort. Ryan wanted to make a barn and thank goodness for that because we couldn't get the 4th wall to stay up. I also wish we could say that we gave Ryan the freedom to decorate however he wanted...but this was all me and Scott....


Because All Ryan wanted to do was eat the candy! This will be one of those blackmail pictures in 15 years...trying to say cheese but his mouth was too full of gumdrops.


2. Macey has a REALLY sensitive gag reflex. She threw up after Scott squirted Redi-Whip in her mouth. Poor kid...doesn't know what she's missing. Here she is finger painting with it instead.


3. FHE is fun :) Here are the babies hugging and admiring 'their' handiwork


One last thing....Can someone please tell me how Macey starts the day so cute:

(I know I already posted this picture)
...and then 12 short hours later looks like this? No sweater. No barrette. No pants actually. One sock. From now on the camera only comes out before naptime and definitely before the nightly chase/wrestle/tickle routine begins.

5 comments:

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE the picture of the kids with Macey's head on Ryan's shoulder. That is so so sweet!

And at least Macey starts the day all ready to go. Jade wakes up and 12 hours later I realize she's still in her pjs, and just put her right back to bed wearing the same thing :)

JoshandJen said...

Macey looks adorable in the sweater, and that picture of Ryan is funny with the gumdrops in his mouth. Your kids look better than mine, we have been living in our pj's for about the last week :)

Anonymous said...

This is sooo cute! I hope you all had a good Christmas holiday! I miss you guys! :o)

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

What darling family moments. I love that you had FHE and made gingerbread houses. I'll bet they remeber that for a long time. How fun!

Hayley said...

Oh katie- how could I ever get enough of your cute kids and your great humor! The matching sweater vests, the gum drop smile, the reddi-whip story... I love it all! Hope your new year is off to a great start!