Monday, December 7, 2009

Two Holidays Later...

I realize it is December. However, I thought that I lost my camera (which I didn't) and so I just now got pictures from Halloween and Thanksgiving from family members. I also realize that this blog in general epitomizes my sense of punctuality :) But anyway...Here are a few:


My little Tinkerbell. She was so cute...at Trunk-or-treat she was off in the corner twirling in her skirt all by herself in her own little world. I can't help but laugh at her sometimes. Most of the time, actually.

My very grumpy football player. What kid gets mad about having to go trick-or-treating?!?

The only picture of the cousins we could get: Cole, Macey, Adria, Grandma Offhaus and Ryan
Devouring their goods. Not only did they dump out every toy bin, but they came right inside and dumped their candy everywhere. They already had a stash of wrappers beside them by the time I found them.

But honestly, my family was in town so my sisters and I were too busy doing more important things to realize the TEN POUNDS of candy our kids ate when we all got home.

Exhibit A.



I LOVE this picture. One of my favorites of Macey...ever. For those of you who have never met her, this is Macey in a nutshell. If I could just bottle up this cute, pudgy, rascal of a face forever I would.
She is giggling at Ryan...and showing him her candy she is chewing. Such a lady she is...

I think she was hiding candy in her mouth...but seriously, it was 2 months ago so who knows.


Scott's side of the family at Thanksgiving. Sorry...it's all I've got.



3 comments:

Amber said...

i love macey's little face. it just makes me smile to look at her... :) not to mention jenn...

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

haha. Let the kids do whatever they want if it means you guys getting to have that much fun! I can't wait for Jade to have a brother. Or sister. Whatever. I just can't wait!

JoshandJen said...

Cute pictures, your kids look so cute in their costumes. I hope you all have a great Christmas!