Sunday, November 15, 2009

Oops...one more!

My sister just reminded me of one of the funnier comments that Ryan has made...so I thought my previous list of funny comments wouldn't be complete without it:

This year while Ryan was trick-or-treating he was really drawn to Milk Duds. So whenever he picked a piece of candy, he picked Milk Duds. Which means, he came home from trunk-or-treat with about 20 boxes of Milk Duds. So when we came home and he dove into his candy he of course went for the Milk Duds. Imagine his surprise when he opened them up and they just weren't what he expected....

"Oh no Mom! There is poop in my candy!"

Needless to say, I ate about 20 boxes of Milk Duds because I happen to like the poopy candy.

5 comments:

Amber said...

mm... I like poopy candy too.

JoshandJen said...

that is hilarious! I will have to remember he likes those next time we come and visit :)

JoshandJen said...

ps
I am such a dork, I misread that last line and thought he still liked them and it was you, so I will have to remember that and bring you some then :)

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

Am I the only one that thought your post title meant something else? Kind of funny :)

My mouth started watering when I thought about all the boxes and boxes of milk duds. I love those.

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

That is so funny! I love the funny things kids say!