Friday, January 16, 2009

bumps and bruises

Today Ryan threw a vaseline jar at macey's head, which definitely resulted in some bruises. There was a lot of screaming...most of it was very insincere cying by Ryan because he knew he was in trouble. He went right to timeout. When I wasn't mad anymore, which took a little bit longer thn usual, I brought Macey to him. I told him that throwing isn't okay...blah blah blah...and showed him Macey's 'boo-boos'. He squinted his eyes, scrunched his nose and said..."where?"


Poor baby

He's giving her kisses...finally

I couldn't stay mad at this cute face for very long. Notice the little bruise under his right eye. He fell yesterday and EVERY time he falls he hits his right eye. Go figure.

And they're friends again...somewhat forced by me, but friends nonetheless

This is the look I got when I tried to just get a cute picture of the two of them together. I think I'll be seeing this look a lot over the next 18 years! That's okay... I of course didn't get a picture of my "you are in so much trouble...you better run fast" look that I gave him. But he might see that a lot over the next 18 years too.

6 comments:

Amber said...

t's so sweet to see them together. bruises and all!!

Jeff and Michelle Galovan said...

OH so sad! At least he will make her tough! They are both so so cute! I wish I could meet your little chicklets!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

Yay for a new post. I have missed your little updates. I think they are so cute and I am sorry for the bruises. What else are big brothers for? Macy's so cute and so tough to take it.

Micaela said...

Macy's hair!! That is about how much Hadley has! I am titally coveting! Ryan, that little turkey :) Let the sibling rivalries begin... jk

Sarah said...

Poor little Macey! But they sure make a cute little duo!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

I am sorry to hear about your teething woes. I finally took Cade to the doctor last week because he was acting like he was teething, but I still couldn't see any teeth. They said he must have a sinus infection. He is on an antibiotic...but, he is still miserable and sleeping bad. I am going crazy. Is there any end to this madness? I feel like once he gets over this, we will be back to more teeth. I want my sweet boy back. Good luck with Macey. I hope hers passes quickly too.