Thursday, January 15, 2009

Random pictures

Isn't this the cutest picture? I can't wait until Macey is old enough to play with Ryan. He just loves her. Except when I'm holding her. Lately he is starting to act a little bit more jealous. He brings me her bouncy seat, or exersaucer, and tells me to put her in it because he wants up. He doesn't exactly phrase it that way...he says it by pointing to Macey, pointing to the bouncy seat and then saying UP, please...with a smile of course. He usually wins. That little stinker.

In Michigan making cookies with the little ones. Ryan thinks Cole is so cool. I think this is the sweetest little picture.

Ryan decided to sort my mom's mail while he was waiting for me to make breakfast.


This is what Macey thought of Christmas this year.
I asked Ryan to give Macey her binky. He couldn't find it, so he brought her about 15...none of which we her actual binky. But they stayed entertained for about 5 minutes while he put them in her mouth one by one.

Oh I just love her. She is such a snuggly little doll.

2 comments:

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Ok so I have looked everywhere for a soothie binky like Macey's with the cutout for her nose. Where did you buy it??