Thursday, January 15, 2009

Christmas...kind of

As most of you know, I am a horrible picture taker. But if there were one day out of the year I should take pictures, it would probably be Christmas. Well, you are wrong. I got a few, but none of the 'festivities' itself. We had fondue and presents with Scott's family, Christmas morning at our own house and then left for Michigan the next day where the kids and I stayed for 2 weeks. It was a great Christmas 'break' and I'm already a little bit sad that it's over.


Scott was explaining the nativity to Ryan. He didn't think that it was complete so he went and took the OSU football player ornament off the tree and added it to the set before we could finish. Does anyone else think that is funny?
Playing around with Grandpa.

Ryan and I decided to be 'creative' a couple of days before Christmas and we made puppets. He insisted on having one eye and two noses. I think his turned out nice...

1 comment:

Curt and Naomi said...

Ha, I love the teddies and PB story. A not-so-classic classic kid thing to do. Sorry I missed you over the holidays. Hope all is well!